Of all the "holiday's" there are, I do LOVE All Hallows Eve. I use the word holiday loosely because well you don't get time off work so is it really a holiday? It's more just a day to let loose, be your alter ego, make a complete fool of yourself, eat a tonne of candy and for some dress more
But seriously I enjoy decorating the bits of the house that people will view. Dressing up the yard as a creepy grave yard, and handing candy out to all the kids. I have no idea how many we had I wasn't keeping count, but I didn't run out of the 120 mini chocolate bars even after eating a few.
But most of all I enjoy dressing up my little man. OH IS HE ADORABLE! Actually both my guys where very adorable, but as we've found out neither of us big people are important anymore LOL!
You have no idea how hard it is to find an affordable newborn costume. Everything is 3 months +. There was some very cute pumpkin and devil sleepers, but poor Grady would drown in them, they're that big. But with the magic of the Great Pumpkin I found a last minute costume for Grady, and he can wear it again next year. SCORE!!!
Ok I've teased you enough. Happy Halloween.
Greg even got in the spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment