Everyone's out except Naomi and I. Hmmmmmm....
So what do you think, weekend baby, just in spite because I'm looking forward to a turkey meal or is Dad v or Greg going to get a very special birthday present this year. I thought it would be kinda fun to have 3 birthdays in a row, although in succession Greg thinks Duckling should then be born on the 13th :S That's a little late for my tastes but at this point anythings possible.
The last couple days have been pretty low key. I've been forcing myself to leave the house because I'm starting to go squirrely. I mean there are plenty of things to do, but who wants to fold laundry and vacuum. So needless to say there are a lot of things that are only half done, because I'll start and then loose interest, or get interrupted by a pee break, and then get distracted by something else.
Yesterday I was out and about, so went to lunch with Greg, and then went to work with him. So visited with a couple people there and got to go on a truck, which was pretty cool. And then I kicked myself because for once I had my camera in my purse and completely forgot about it. So I'm sorry guys.
Also went to the Electrical Museum last night with Sparks. I think if I wasn't busy watching 8 little girls that where talking at a dull roar I might have learnt more than I did, but the snip-its I did catch where really interesting.
Stay Calm and Carry on

4 comments:
I keep checking my phone for "the call". Love you!
Wow, Naomi is one smart girl : )
I too keep on waiting...and also praying, because I can image in the wait feels THAT much longer for you! Sounds like you are filling your time with some great stuff.
Not really. Greg is way more impatient than I am. I see no point in getting upset because the day has passed, and i'm a week overdue yahda yahda yahda. The experts say Duckling's fine where Duckling is, so I'm fine waiting.
Sounds like you're the expert then : ) Way to go.
Post a Comment