I finally took some pictures off my camera and thought that I would share them with you.
Getting artsy with supper one night. It just so happened that it kinda looked like a flower.
I thought that this was genius. I was so tired of bending over/down to throw things in the compost pail that I remembered seeing an S hook around so put it all together equals AWESOMENESS!!
The start of all those cookies I baked Tuesday.
And here is the Pièce de résistance. I've had this project of over a year and a half and it was intended for a friends baby, but it never got there. So with my Internet and cable both being temperamental, and this project on the back of my mind, I went upstairs and tackled the first half while Greg was out.
I think it goes quite nicely with the theme of the room.
Updates of finished product to come (Might take another year and a half but its a start)
Oh and I almost forgot. Kirsten and Lucas are out.

7 comments:
Excuse me. I may be out in terms of 7am, but Sunday is not over yet!!!
Once your time has passed you lose!
Close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades, and the way I see it Greg and I win anyways
Plus if you pick the wrong gender, then you've already lost as well. There is no conciliation prize, you're either right or wrong!
If for some reason there is no "winner" (thought Danielle I agree with you ultimately that you plus Greg are the real winners), I have decided to offer myself as the winner. I'll take one for the team.
As well, Danielle, you are one busy bee!
Interesting contest this is turning out to be...There seems to be some great enjoyment in making people losers! At least you guys get to be winners no matter what the date is : )
Gotta make the waiting game fun somehow or I'd go crazy (ier than I already am)
Post a Comment