So I just read this blog post by the Bloggess (beware adult content at times) and she talks about how Barbara Walters released her Most Incredible People of 2011, and how she would then have a dinner party of her most incredible people and there are some really funny comments (if you have the time to read them)
So after I commented I figured that I would make up and unrealistic dinner party list just for Sh!ts and Giggles.
1. Isaiah Mustafa for the eye candy of course, and he would have to recite his first commercial at least once.
2. Sean Connery I would make him read to me because I love his voice.
3. Dr. Horrible
4. Bill Murray
5. Sheldon Cooper
6. David Tennant I hope he brings his screwdriver
7. Dracula on a full stomach because it's just rude to eat the dinner quests.
8. Jeff Dunham because you gotta love a man who plays with dolls
9. Ann Hathaway
10. The whole Vancouver Canucks team Merry Christmas dear, love caribou (don't ask)
11. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and as after dinner entertainment her and Dracula can go at it, covered in jello just to make things interesting.
12. Jeff Foxworthy
13. Bill Connolly
14. The Monty Python Cast
15. Dr. Phil so he could analyze Sheldon because that dude's got problems, and for the banter.
and I'm sure more will come to me but I think this is a good start, oh and Greg seeing as I'd invite the Canucks LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment