So I've gotten impatient and have decided to steal Greg's potential blog. With the coming of Spring our weekends together are getting busy. Sometime they are just make work projects.
Greg: " So I have good news and bad news."
Me: " What's the good news?"
Greg: "There's a burger place that's a 5 min walk from our house."Me: " What's the bad news?"
Greg: "There's a burger place 5 mins from our house."
Side note: They have ice cream to :0
With the record breaking weather we've also been enjoying some outdoor time. And Grady is now fully prepared for summer (ok I don't really have summer clothes for him yet, or sunscreen, but he has a hat and shades. It's a start)
Helping out in the garage.
And then we invited the neighbours over for a campfire.
Soccer windup. This will probably be the only time it will be ok to wear anything Habs.
Soon the swaddle will be no more. :( He's gotten into the habit of squirming until he can get the one arm out. So I've started swaddling with one arm out. Hopefully this will make the transition to no swaddling easier.
Look they match!
Saturday night we went to volleyball. It was a good time.
Helping us pack for the social in Mac Gregor. Grady "Hey I want Sophie."
Connor's 2nd Birthday Party.
Some pictures from when we were in Portage.
No man don't do it, don't jump!
Hanging out at the social.
Oh, and I found these buried under some things in Grady's clothes bin. Good things I checked.
He also started rice cerial today. It went well.
He also started rice cerial today. It went well.
3 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures! Babies in overalls are so adorable. Spring weather, fireman hats, parties with party hats, burgers and ice cream. FUN!
I am glad you stole Greg's blog, because it was a good one!! Grady is just getting cuter and cuter. I love seeing how he changes. Did you cut your hair by the way, or was it just tucked in your shirt maybe? I love the sunshine/burgers/ice-cream/campfire/overalls. Looks like some fun fun days.
I got my hair cut. It was much needed
Post a Comment