Friday, April 20, 2012

Oh Boy! Updated

So I've decided to take on what I thought would be a fairly easy project, turns out it's just a touch labour intensive.... I've decided that I'd make bumper pads for Grady's crib. I've had to rescue him a couple times already because the bars where eating a foot. I have left over material that matches the decor, and after some browsing online I figured it would be much more economic to make my own. ($70 REALLY?!?!) So yeah, I'm 1/3 of the way done, and don't have all the correct tools for the job, so it's slow slugging with wobbly cuts (whatever I'll just sew it straight :S) and then you factor in Grady requiring my attention from time to time, a project that potentially could take 3or 5 hours to do (remember I don't have all the tools) will probably take me all weekend during naps. Usually he's content to play on the floor with his toys or in the Jolly Jumper for long periods of time but between figuring out how to crawl, teeth, and bit of a diaper rash he's kind of miserable and wants 80% of my attention 120% of the time. So I'm hoping he learns to crawl or pops some teeth SOON so I can have my content baby back and stop driving us both bat crap crazy.

If your wondering Grady is napping right now so it's given me enough time to consume something lunch like and write this post.

Update:

2 comments:

Nadine said...

It's a good thing he's SO cute eh?!? Hope you get them all done soon!
See you soon - yay!

tomandlynette said...

I don't mean to be a bother, but it *IS* Wednesday, and I haven't yet seen a cute new picture of Grady on your blog. Not trying to be pushy, but…..(fingers drumming).

Habits can be formed pretty quickly, like seeing a picture of your cute nephew on Wordless Wednesdays, and I've heard that habits can become a bit addictive.

So???????

Love to you three!