We got Eliana's Christmas Card
Let me in!
Pictures with Great Grandpa.
Grandpa your funny!
OMG! NO WAY!
Hi puppy, nice puppy. I want to torment you puppy.
Christmas Presents
What's this?
Oooh!
Vroom vroom Uncle Aaron your in the road
They are matchy - match
I had to stand on a chair so that I could be at the same head height :s
It was a good day. The elves where busy Christmas Eve. Breakfast was prepped, extra leafs put in the table floor swept, dishes done. Table ready for breakfast, and there was time to watch an hour or so of TV. Needless to say this elf is a little tired after an delicious supper, and a late night and early morning, and a couple glasses of wine.
As you can see Santa and Family have been REALLY good to us. Uncle Shaun and Auntie Janelle got Grady this ride on tractor. But there are so many more awesome things. Grady also got wood blocks, stuffed toys, clothes, yeah clothes. I got an actual tree topper, gift cards, some nice tops, that awesome hat and Greg and I got a date night to Celebrations. Greg got a sweater, some hockey memorabilia and books. Santa also gave us soap, toothpaste and tooth brushes. I think he was sending a message.
Merry Christmas from Us to You and Yours!



2 comments:
I thank all the elves from the bottom of my heart.You made MY christmas !!! It was so special to have everyone here.Grady is a joy.Snuggles with him in the mornings before the day got really busy was the best time of the day.Love you a bunch.
That ride on tractor looks like a pretty fun present : ) I am glad we could Skype with you guys, and glad you got the pictures of Eliana! A very Merry Christmas from us 3 to you 3.
Post a Comment