Sunday, December 1, 2013

Another Week

 
This is how we've managed to keep Grady in the tub longer than 10 mins, without us having to take a shower as well, and plus side trucks get washed.

 
He felt this picture should be hung there.

 
No we haven't found him on the floor or we'd have taken a picture. Whoever we've found him in the chair.

 
This is my view Wednesday. Snowy and white. What you don't see is all the snow I shoveled, thankfully it was all fluffy stuff which made it a 3 marshmallow kind of day with a small debate over whether a Tylenol chaser was required. It wasn't, apparently sitting and chocolate would suffice.

 
Friday I put up the Christmas Tree (which meant putting away toys and sweeping the floor several times) . Grady's not sure about it, but he's left it alone as well.

 
Snack of the day, goldfish and applesauce not sure it's the greatest combo personally.
 



Ah the selfie.




 
Snow mound! Man this use to be a lot easier as a kid when the tractor did all the work, but every kid needs a snow hill so I guess we shall shovel.

 
And finally all the newborn to 12 month clothes and blankets washed (since Tuesday) and finally folded, and put away to boot, I feel kinda ready unless it's a girl then that's a different story. Now to work on Christmas stuff.

3 comments:

Grandma Audrey said...

Great pictures . Take it easy on the shovel or you might have an early Christmas gift. Love to all

Grandma Lisa said...

and did you hang the picture here?
love Grandma

Anonymous said...

I find a lot of selfies on my phone, too! Lynette