So I started my work week off with a bang. LITERALLY!!! I hadn't been to work for an hour and BANG a tire blows on the feed mixer. Talk about scaring the crap out of you! But all was well had to wait over a hour to get it replaced, but that gave me ample time to do other things like cleaning the heifer barn and drinking plenty of coffee.
After this current incident happened I was informed by Joe that it's the Oakwood curse. OoOoOoOo (scary ghost voice) and it has nicely situated itself on my head. Hmmmm well that explains a lot, but I would rather this curse go away or at least move on to its next unsuspecting victim because the work day would move much more smoothly (but that's probably asking way to much).
But it's been a busy week, I went to a WPG Harvest potluck at one of Greg's coworkers house, and then watched Greg play soccer {I've been a poor wife I haven't gone to many of the games this season :( } and it was definitely a game worth seeing. He was playing against his sister team but I wish the score had been better but they tied, and the other team definitely brought their A game.
Then Saturday after getting shot at (figuratively) we went grocery shopping and received 381 airmiles and then went out to grunthal (South of Stienbach) for a friend's 22nd birthday party, and althought Jack was a little grumpy from teething he did make an appearance, although wasn't as social as he was at Christmas where we got to play pass the baby.
Sunday was more or less uneventful I got a phone call at 3 am from a guy looking for Shawna, not impressed, but oh well, work was good, Greg went to watch wrestling and I was in bed by 8, Heartland was a repeat :(
Monday was another long day, I worked at 4:30 and had a major brain fart. I forgot to close a gate so about 20 cows went the wrong way. It wouldn't have been so bad, but Joe did the exact same thing Sunday morning. Apparently we are not morning people. So HAPPY MONDAY!!!! But it was all good because it was easy the list from the day before was still sitting on the desk. So we were an hour behind milking, and go figure the milk truck showed up early! But after that it was smooth sailing and I was out at a descent hour, and make it on time for my other job.
Tuesday was a night off YEAH!!!!
Wednesday I got to sleep in and then headed out to Starbuck to visit with my friend Tara and Conner who I haven't seen in a while. It's very exciting because Conner is starting to walk with assistance and is cute as a button and turning 1 year old next month. So my first 1 yr old bday party as an adult. And then went to work at the CC job for a very quiet night there was flag football for the big kids and there was only 3 young kids so valentines day cards and TV.
Which leaves me with today. Slept in a bit today and get to spend the day with Greg even if he isn't feeling great I still get to spend quality time with him, which is funny because I'm writing on my blog, and then will start house cleaning and then do some planning for tonight's sparks meeting.
So on that thought I should head'r I need to eat lunch figure out what's for supper and then clean my much neglected house. Well at least run a broom over the floor and do some dishes, and if I get ambitious might vacuum the basement.
TTYS
1 comment:
Carrie thinks "brooming" is a fun chore. Too bad she couldn't help you out :)
Post a Comment