So it's been a while and I've been kinda busy. There isn't too much to highlight. Went and watched Jodi play volleyball and visit with family. Been really busy with both jobs and Sparks. And now that spring is upon us (it doesn't look like it outside, but my schedule definitely tells me its spring when there are camping trips to attend and plan, cookies to sell and socials to work and attend) weekends are quickly getting booked and double booked.
Went and watched Greg play soccer last night. It wasn't a good game they lost 5 to 1, but I did get to catch up with Shaun, mom and grandma so that was good (or bad because it may have been bad luck because it's not routine) but oh well.
In the spirit of St Patty's Day I bought two bite cupcakes and they are addicting (FYI) but went over well for the Girl Guide district meeting.
And just a side note with me being so busy with work Greg has been such a sweetheart, from doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen, to making supper, and since mom and grandma where in this week he cleaned the bathroom. Bestest hubby EVER! and to top it off yesterday I came home and there is a flower on my pillow.
1 comment:
Thanks for the "catch-up" I pray you will have energy in the craziness. Sometimes life can be so tiring!! Glad Greg is being the best hubby ever. Good job Greg : ) Love you both.
Post a Comment