Living life the best way I know how
Mom and Dad could have taken a similar picture from their house on Thursday! Craziness. We had beautiful sunshine in Vancouver that day : ) Hope you get lots of sun and warmer days soon.
I'm so sorry! SPRING?????????? Where are you? Lynette
It was all a tease! We get our hopes up and then are blind sided by a still right hook. Oh Mother Nature your so cruel.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mom and Dad could have taken a similar picture from their house on Thursday! Craziness. We had beautiful sunshine in Vancouver that day : ) Hope you get lots of sun and warmer days soon.
I'm so sorry! SPRING?????????? Where are you? Lynette
It was all a tease! We get our hopes up and then are blind sided by a still right hook. Oh Mother Nature your so cruel.
Post a Comment