It's been a busy week (aren't they all) with Girl Guide District wind-up, baseball, play offs, soccer (which was rained out wednesday), Sparks and Friday night to ourselves. Since we had a night to ourselves I decided that I was going to make something special for supper. I made ham and pineapple pizza and it was tastey, plus since I made it my half had mushrooms, and bacon mmmm bacon.
Saturday we went out for breakfast date/vehicle swap with Shaun and Janelle. Since we had a weekend to ourselves, I decided that today was the day that I'd go get some soil for my veggie garden, because Greg brought home a suprise for me on Wednesday.
Since we also had the truck we decided to take a notch off the grave in the front yard, and fill inbetween the garages. So that's two very large checks on the honey do list.
Today being father's day I tried to spoil my sweety. Started it off Friday night with Duckling being not shy for once. There was some major boxing going on Wednesday night, but once Greg came to bed Duckling decided to play shy. Then Friday night Duckling was practicing his(her) boxing again, so I called Greg upstairs, and of course the yell startled 'em. But Duckling finally came around and started to cooperate, so Greg got to finally 'touch' his child. Today I started the day off right by making breakfast, eggs bacon and hashbrowns, followed by a card designed by moi, and a gift card to Chapters. Then after doing a round of dishes, I made chocolate chip cookies, did a couple more rounds of dishes, and a steak supper, followed by yet another round of dishes. So needless to say my kitchen is clean YEAH!
Now we're watching Knucklehead, and enjoying the evening.
Side note: Being 24 weeks pregnant I've hit some milestones. The most recent was the ultrasound today. It was neat. I've noticed gladly that brushing my teeth no longer makes me gag, my energy is back up, but most days would love a nap in the afternoon, but who doesn't? Also mentioned that Greg was able to feel a cooperative kick from Duckling, and started to show a bit, and comes with that the realisation that pants are no longer fitting :( but oh well I guess that means I'll have to go shopping (sigh!)
2 comments:
Glad you guys had some special times together! So fun to hear about duckling's development. Nice work on the yard as well! I LOVE productive days :)
I love productive days as well until your lying in bed sunday night wondering where the weekend went.
Post a Comment